A professional writer and lifestyle blogger from Malaysia who has a deep passion for beauty and entertainment. I enjoy putting my thoughts into words and crafting messages that connect with, speak to, and motivate people. I have at least 4 years of experience in internet media as a blogger, website content writer, and social media copywriter.
Being the eldest daughter in the family has driven me to always set a good example for my younger sisters and be meaningful to parents. I rarely talk about my problems or express my thoughts to anyone else even to my parents but this blog has become a loyal 'friend' and a good listener to me since I was a kid.
I used to enjoy my time alone surfing the internet, reading other people's blogs as well as tons of my fiction books, spending hours putting my thoughts on this blog, and always curious about something. All those habits are what make me who I am now.
So, here are some six quick things about me:
- I like to binge-watch Korean dramas, anime series, or movies in my so-called leisure time. Sometimes this is just how I procrastinate most of the time.
- I don't have any solid skincare routine. I just wear anything I want and study them over a period of time. But I loveeeeeee doing research about skincare thingy and I read a lot about it.
- My forever favorite boyband is always the Backstreet Boys. I would listen to 'Drowning' all over again and I would never get bored of it.
- I'm sick of dairy products or any foods that are too sweet. Maybe I can eat them but in a very minimal amount. I would always go for less sugar and tasteless but spicy foods. And uh, I love brownies and dark chocolate a lot. Like a lot.
- I don't drink coffee or tea. I don't eat durian and anything related to it. I'm not friendly with boba thingy like everyone does. And I'm truly grateful for that.
- I grew up blogging in the glorious era of Dr. Fatin Liyana, Maria Elena, Vivy Yusof, Hanis Zalikha, Cik Epal, Irine Nadia, and also Allahyarham Shea Rasol. Most of them went rich via Nuffnang tho. I love reading their blog and they always inspire me when I'm still a teenager. I miss those moments...