Amenorhu kwaku is my name. I am an author, internet marketer and entrepreneur. I am the founder of SuccessValley, a network community for students and aspiring entrepreneurs. I am also the founder of Republik City News and Whoop, both a news portal and a business directory.
I am an expert freelancer and my working ground is based on WordPress Development, digital marketing, branding and article writing. I can do anything that is related to my job. Also, I have a handful of experiences on this ground as I have been working for around 7 long years.
I am acquainted enough with the skills that your job demands and these are WordPress Development, digital marketing, branding and article writing. Also, I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Professional Studies and an MBA candidate at SMC University, Switzerland.
Startup & blog Awards and recognition
1) SuccessValley: Most Innovative EdTech Start-Up 2020
2) SuccessValley: 2021 nominee for the 4th annual African Excellence Awards by MEA Markets
3) SuccessValley: Awarded Top 100 Startup Blog
4) Republik City News: Top 30 African News Websites
With 7 years of experience in digital marketing, branding awareness and advertising, I believe I am the right person to promote and create awareness for your brand.
Brands and Companies I have work with
Click Intelligence, betterhelp, AgencyGrowth, Allegro Towers Apartments, knowledge Tree just to mention a few.
Free Bonus: All my clients’ businesses will be listed in my business directory for free with a premium package.
1) Immense organizing skills
2) 100% assurance of making clients happy
3) Meeting management and reaping good results out of it