Anurag founded NewGenApps a world-class mobile and cloud development company, in 2008 with the vision of building a world-class IT company from Lucknow. He grew the
company from a team of 3 to 50+. NewGenApps works with many well-known startups and Fortune 500 companies. He also started [link-omitted] a world-class product company with
users in more than 125 countries.
He holds an MBA from IMT, Ghaziabad, BE from Pune University, and has more than 11 years of experience in the IT industry. Prior to establishing NewGenApps, he played a key role in founding and growing the Microsoft Dynamics practice in one of the top IT companies in India. Apart from defining the overall vision and strategy for NewGenApps, Anurag is also
instrumental in promoting the startup’s scene in Lucknow.
As an Entrepreneur:
● Anurag is a visionary technologist who has the ability to see major technology trends and build and scale teams and business models around them
● He identified that Mobility and Cloud were mega waves way back in 2008
● Investor and Adviser in multiple interesting startups
● Anurag has advised many companies as their trusted technology adviser to build and scale their business, both online and brick and mortar
● Co-founder, Board and Charter member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Lucknow chapter.