Hi, I'm Tamara! I'm a British adventurer currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I blog about solo travelling, hiking, campervan life and destination inspiration through curated guides, itineraries, listicles, thought pieces and more.
I cover worldwide destinations with a particular focus on the UK, Australia (Victoria) and South East Asia. I love inspiring people to travel and providing them with the resources and advice to help them travel better.
Content writing is not only my passion - it's my job. I've written for and partnered with numerous brands including The City of Melbourne, Shangri-La Hotel Group, Telekom Electronic Beats Festival, Ebooking and more!
My key interests and blog themes:
- Solo female travel and feminism
- Outdoor adventures and hiking
- Camping and camp gear
- Hotels and accommodation
- Budget travel
- Van / camper van life
- Road trips
- Music and playlists
- Photography and camera gear
- Day trips and weekend getaways
- Countryside and adventure
- Culture and history
- Numerous posts ranking on the first page of Google (SEO)
- Digital marketing background
- Content writing and reviews
- Eye for detail
- Large mailing list of subscribers
- 4+ year old blog with DA of 26+
I'm excited at the prospect of showcasing your brand in front of my audience of passionate and knowledge-hungry travellers who like me, squeeze adventure into every weekend and every last bit of annual leave.
I look forward to the potential of working together!