Dr. Kamran Sandhu has international recognition as a leading expert for Intellectual Capital Managment (ICM). He empowers the human resource with the recent IC instruments and methods to attain excellence and competitive benefit. He is an author and pioneer in writing Pakistan's first ever book on intellectual Capital available on Amazon. Almost 10,000 students(men/women) have been graduated in various trades under his outstanding management strategy and working. He is a visiting faculty member of prestigious universities and colleges such as UET, UOG, Pak-aims, UMT and supervising [link-omitted]. & Ph.D. students and has national and international publications.
His competencies and expertise have been commissioned by different international organizations like ILO, GIZ, JICA, UNDP, WWF, UNIDO and national organizations namely NAVTTC, PSDF, FDA etc in the fields of business development, competency-based training (CBT), gender-sensitive value chain development, socio-economic surveys, policymaking, productivity improvements, curriculum development, etc. He is
• Project Director of Technical Training Wing of PRGMEA
• Chief Coordinator of 35th IAF World Fashion Convention to be held in Nov 10 to15, 2019 in Lahore, Pakistan.
• Member of the Research Society for Intellectual Capital Management (RS-ICM),
• Board member of Pakistan Readymade Garments Technical Training Institute (PRGTTI),
• Head of Apparel Design and Research Center (ADRC) ,
• Coordinator of Pakistan readymade garments manufacturers and exporters association (PRGMEA).
• Board member of Sector Skill Council being notified by government of Pakistan