John Anthony Rodriguez, aka JAR, is a Harvey nominated and award winning digital and traditional illustrator. Classically trained in fine arts from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, he combines traditional mediums such as watercolor and india ink with digital tools like Clip Studio Paint. Career highlights include:
- Received a Harvey nomination in 2016.
- Artist for Made-Up: Zombie Clown Circus, published by Source Point Press in 2018
- Artist for Kringle, an upcoming horror comic from Source Point Press.
- Successful kickstarter campaign for SPLIT: A Graphic Novella in 2014
- Artist for Lifted: Of Gods and Thieves, published through Action Lab Comics
Follower Engagement / Demographics
|Average Engagement Rate by Reach||0.72%|