Post on Blog
I will Provide a journalistic style brand review for your agency
1 Post on Blog
About this offer
1) World class article/brand review about your marketing/advertising/web agency posted under the "Agency News" category of my high DA website.
2) Social shares from my verified blue tick accounts on Facebook and Twitter. (Add on Needed)
3) Min article length will be 800 words which works best for search engines
4) The article about your brand will stay permanently on my website
5) The article will be inbound sales focused i.e get chosen instead of get found only. You can see a ramp up in your revenue
6) Article will be shared in our newsletter with over 50K subscribers. (Add on Needed)
7) Brand review will be written in a neutral tone and will follow the journalistic style of writing that i use while publishing my articles on topmost publications like Entrepreneur Magazine and Forbes etc.
8) 1 No-follow Backlink will be provided in the article.
About the influencer
Ekalavya Hansaj is founder at Quarterly Global, Indie MM and various other companies. He is a serial entrepreneur, author of How to Grow Your Startup and Small Business, a show producer and a MarTech and AdTech investor.
At 33 years of age Ekalavya Hansaj's life took a dramatic turn. Ekalavya Hansaj experienced terrible obstacles in his bootstrapped entrepreneurial journey and he had a free trial at the hands of the media and everyone gave Ekalavya Hansaj less than 1% chance of continuing on his entrepreneurial journey. After multiple attempts and 114 days in hell; he bounced back. Not only did he save his then startup that was chosen as 332nd best entrepreneurial company in USA in 2015 by Entrepreneur Magazine, he has come back even stronger.
Ekalavya Hansaj is a leading global advertiser, serial entrepreneur, show producer and a well known martech and adtech focused investor. Topmost media outlets like Fortune Magazine, Outlook India and many others have published case studies and exclusives on his growth business practices. He is currently the founder at Quarterly Global which is one among the top 100 marketing and advertising firms worldwide. Ekalavya Hansaj also writes columns and publishes articles on Forbes and [link-omitted] primarily.